Sometimes, the clitoris can seem enlarged due to excessive folds and tissues on the clitoral hood, also known as the prepuce. However, minimally invasive modifications can reduce the excess tissues and folds, restoring optimal aesthetic appearance to the clitoris. Dr. Aram Bonni’s highly-calibrated and individualized clitoral hood reduction procedure reshapes the tissues around the clitoris to reduce the external projection, bulging folds, and length of the prepuce. The clitoral hood reduction is a minimally invasive procedure that restores balance and aesthetic harmony to a woman’s clitoris, which, in turn, improves overall self-confidence.
What is Clitoral Hood Reduction?
You’re a Candidate for Clitoral Hood Reduction if You…
- Have excess or bulging tissues around the clitoris.
- The clitoral hood is visible through clothing.
- Have trouble during sexual intercourse.
- Want to improve the appearance of your genitalia.
- Want to improve stimulation.