A mommy makeover isn’t an individual cosmetic procedure. Rather, it’s the name of a collection of cosmetic procedures that address the concerns women experience after childbirth and nursing. As rewarding as the experience of childbirth can be, it can take an immense toll on a woman’s body, leading to sagging breasts, lack of definition in the abdomen, skin laxity, asymmetric breasts, stretch marks, loss of elasticity in the labial tissues, and more. A mommy makeover is a highly-curated collection of surgeries that address all your specific concerns, restoring your pre-pregnancy body.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Benefits of a Mommy Makeover
- Restore your pre-pregnancy body.
- Achieve the desired silhouette with your breasts, abdomen, and body.
- Treat medical concerns, like urinary stress incontinence.
- Improve sexual intercourse.
- Reduce the discomfort caused by vaginal laxity or looseness.
- Bundle various cosmetic procedures in one to save time.
- Address your specific cosmetic and medical goals.
- Restore your self-confidence.
Why Choose Dr. Bonni?
Dr. Aram Bonni is a GNY specializing in female pelvic medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and cosmetic surgery. He’s one of the only doctors in the nation with fellowship training in general cosmetic surgery and reconstructive pelvic surgery. He also happens to be incredibly compassionate, and he personalizes each treatment to ensure optimal results that adhere to your aesthetic goals. Please schedule a consultation with Dr. Bonni to discuss your mommy makeover options.